Lift Chair Policy:
You have 10 days from the arrival of your lift chair to inspect it for damage and defects to the chair. If you find any, the manufacturer will repair it at no cost to you. It may also be replaced at the manufacturer's option.
If your lift chair arrives without damage or defects, but you are unhappy with it for any reason you have 10 days after its delivery to return it, except for lift chairs with upgrades (see exceptions). Simply call us and we will send you a Return Authorization Release Form by fax or email. When we receive the signed Return Authorization Release Form back, we will issue a Return Authorization Number.
We are not responsible for shipping or packaging the returned lift chair. Once the manufacturer has received the shipped chair and it is determined to be in like-new condition, we will refund your money minus a 15% restocking fee. You will also be responsible for the cost return shipping. Credit card purchases will have credit issued back to the card. Check purchases will receive a refund by a check in the mail. The process may take 30-45 days.
- Lift Chairs - If a lift chair has been ordered with upgrades, it can not be returned. Upgrades can take the form of lift chairs with upgraded or custom fabrics (such as vinyl, leather, suede, etc.) or any other configuration that deviates from the default chair package. The Leather Lift Chair is also custom ordered and can not be returned.
- Bath Lifts - We do not accept returns on bath lift products.
- Massage Recliners - We do not accept returns on massage recliners.
- Medical Chairs - Our Winco geriatric chairs have a 15% restocking fee, plus freight for both directions. The minimum freight charge is $200.
- Toilet Seat Lifts - Federal law prohibits the return of these products.
- Seat Lifts - Manual & Powered - Seat lifts have a 10 day return policy. Call us to receive a RA# (Return Authorization).
If the lift chair hasn't been upgraded, there is a $200 cancellation fee.
Lift chairs that have been upgraded can not be cancelled once they begin being built.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of North Carolina, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in North Carolina. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Lift Chairs may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.